Listed Job Postings 2020:
NOTICE OF JOB OPPORTUNITY
EMPLOYER: MUNRO & ASSOCIATES, INC.
JOB LOCATION(S): AUBURN HILLS, MI
STATUS: Full-time, 40 hrs./week
JOB TITLE: SR. MECHANICAL ENGINEER
1. Read and interpret technical drawings, evaluate physical components, or use DP software to analyze for product designs, complexity, manufacturability, assembly (DFA/DFM), quality, profitability, and cost analysis;
2. Perform benchmarking and reverse engineering of product designs, material identification, and manufacturing processes;
3. Research new technologies, emerging fields, and manufacturing processes to apply to product analyses and develop business cases for customers’ products;
4. Disassemble and create assembly and manufacturing process Cost Map model for products, such as: automotive engines, body structures, medical devices, etc. by using DP Software;
5. Define new concept design directions, sketches, and cost reduction ideas with knowledge of mechanical engineering and lean design principles;
6. Define product manufacturing methods, materials, and equipment; Use CAD software to create 3D solid parts for new ideas and FEA simulation;
7. Recommend design modifications to improve quality and reduce product cost and weight;
8. Provide customer feedback, support, updates, and coordination on meetings and potential optimization ideas;
9. Assist in maintaining cost databases;
10. Confer with engineers or other personnel to brainstorm efficient design solutions;
11. Assist in team management and leadership responsibility by training other engineers in costing methodologies, determining program and personnel requirements, and evaluating team member performance to requirements.
Master’s degree in mechanical engineering and 12-month experience as a Mechanical engineer in product development and manufacturing.
NO FURTHER POSTINGS
Are you interested in an exciting career at Munro & Associates? Contact us now to find out how we can grow together.
Contact Info: Please mail resumes to Munro & Associates, Inc., 1140 Centre Rd., Auburn Hills, MI 48326, Attn: Tabatha See, Chief Financial Officer or email us at HR@leandesign.com